This is a big year to renew and redo the home because Mr. B and I would like to sell our home this year. (yes...for real. Afterall, pharmacy school is now OVER!!)
So here is what I have planned:
- repaint the room but I will be keeping the same color (LOVE SW Whole Wheat)
- add quarter round...oh yes my dears -- look close and you will see it is missing
- add some height to the base trim too
- repaint the cabinets (It has been almost 6 years since I 1st painted these cabinets. Before blogging & pinterest, I used the insight of my "nesties" to help guide me thru the process. This should be cake 2nd time around..now if only I could have a real life nestie come and help.)
- new microwave (Ours pooped out during the holidays.)
- repaint the dining room table
- new chairs (I have a few in mind that I can repaint and use.)
Wanna see the BEFORE when we 1st moved in 6 years ago?
- a complete, chic, & CHEAP redo (sadly it is still where it was last year)
- should I or shouldn't I repaint to a more neutral color?? The forever question...thoughts? I need lots of feedback, please.
See the original post
Other notes of interest to add to my goal list:
-post Thurgood's room on the blog
-finesse my closet into a chic nook
I think all of these are doable. I just wonder how doable they are when you are working full-time AND pregnant.